Monday, June 2, 2014

Muscle building diet plan

I learned how to look at all the diet of a person, how the supplementation should and why it is all really necessary. I bought at a pharmacy, vitamin C, zinc, calcium and magnesium, and began... When I calculate the current daily intake of protein, I discovered that I have a complete lack of them. Gradually (intestinal system was getting: - I increased the daily protein intake to the current value of at least 1.5 grams of protein per day / kg body weight.

In absolute priority source of protein I (given the price) chose low-fat cottage cheese and milk, he also sought greater consumption of chicken meat and sometimes bought Lacto fit 70 After several weeks of this phase I for the first time in my life bought a quality Creative (we will not advertise what it was :. He used it to plan for the recommended with the only exception that the one that I cut the maintenance phase of one week.  alternative solutions

The menu I held still rich in protein and I ate every three hours. I drank throughout the day as much as I drank about four liters a day of water.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Building Body And Muscle Fact that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete